Seventeen properties sold in Killington during the month of September: nine condominiums and eight homes.
The following homes sold:
- a 3 bedroom/2 bath home on Big Boulder for $120,000
- a 1 bedroom/1 bath on River Road sold for $135,000
- a 4 bedroom/2 bath on Tanglewood sold for $152,500
- a 3 bedroom/3 bath on Telefon sold for $250,000
- a 4 bedroom/2 bath on Anthony Way sold for $285,000
- a 3 bedroom/2 bath on Ridge Road sold for $320,000
- a 4 bedroom/4 bath on Wobbly Lane sold for $335,000
- a duplex on Spring Hill Road sold for $227,000
Of the nine condominiums that sold:
- two were at The Woods and both were 3 bedroom/3.5 bath units and sold for $211,000 and $239,000;
- two were at Moon Ridge, a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit for $135,000 and a 1 bedroom/1 bath unit for $60,000; and
- two were at Highridge, a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit for $140,000 and a 2 bedroom/loft/2 bath unit for $172,000.
- A 1 bedroom/1 bath sold at Pinnacle for $100,000;
- a 3 bedroom/2 bath at Pico Village sold for $151,250 and
- a 4 bedroom/2 bath Colony Club sold for $170,000
To view all properties currently listed for sale in Killington please visit Prestige Real Estate of Killington.