The town of Killington has updated their website with the latest road conditions.
- RT 4 east was open from 8am to 10am and is now closed for further repair work
- State police urge people not to go to see work progress on RT 4 west to Rutland. It is still closed
- East Mountain Road is closed to non-emergency vehicles
- The culvert near Kent Pond has been repaired temporarily. Still no access to Pittsfield
- Stage Road access from RT 100 is closed
- Coffeehouse Road is passable for residents
- River Road is open from Thundering Brook to RT 100