In the first 12 days of August, three Killington condos have sold:
- a one-bedroom Pico condo listed for $129,000 sold for $115,000;
- a one-bedroom Fall Line condo listed for $152,900 sold for $149,000; and
- a three-bedroom Fall Line condo listed for $285,000 sold for $225,000.
In addition, during the same period, four Killington properties have gone under agreement:
- two two-bedroom Pico condos listed for $140,000 and $199,000;
- a three-bedroom Pico condo listed for $200,000; and
- two Killington single family homes listed for $199,500 and $475,000.
This activity marks a significant transition from "lookers" to "buyers." All indications are that this trend will continue into the fall.