At the Base of Bear Mountain
- Exclusive Ski On/Ski Off Living
- Fully serviced community w/snow & refuse removal
- Landscaped grounds
- Located at The Bear Mountain base area within the Killington Ski and Summer Resort
- A collection of uniquely designed four-bedroom townhomes within a private gated community setting
With Expansive Views of Bear Mountain
- Large floor to ceiling windows in the living room facing the ski slopes
- Open floor plan in entry level living area
- Gourmet kitchen
- Two spacious master suites
- Family room/den
- Dedicated home office
- Two car heated garage with ski storage area
- Covered back patio plumbed and wired for hot tub
A Luxury Experience
- High ceilings throughout
- Engineered hardwood flooring and ceilings
- Open hardwood staircase with cable railing
- Mohawk carpeting in bedrooms
- Custom gas fireplace & surround in living room
- Solid core room entry doors
- Radiant heating throughout
- Viking appliances
- Danby marble island in kitchen
- Soapstone countertop with Dolomite marble backsplash in kitchen
Sales Process and Timeline
We are accepting non-binding reservations for the right to enter into a purchase agreement with a $10,000 fully refundable deposit. These reservation agreements will keep you in line for the right to enter into a formal purchase and sale agreement for a specific home of your choice. Construction of the first phase of Base Camp homes is planned to begin in the summer of 2023 with the delivery of completed homes starting in the summer of 2024.
In the summer of 2023, if you wish to move forward under your reservation, we will proceed with the preparation of a formal purchase and sale agreement, which will require a 20% cash deposit along with financial qualification. Selection of your home will be dependent upon the order of your non-binding reservation for a particular home. If the home you desire is not available at the time of selection, you may choose another, or receive a refund of your initial deposit.
Please note that all home plans are subject to change during the construction process.
This presentation is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase any residence in the Base Camp at Bear Mountain community. Any prospective purchaser of a residence must receive a Public Offering Statement prior to the making of any offer or the entering into of any Purchase and Sale Agreement.